luggage rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ese12880

Reaction score
I've got a 2012 with a bare roof. I want to add a roof rack to hold a luggage carrier for road trips. Has anyone done this? Suggestions on what to get and where? Thanks.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
It is really easy to do!

Here is a video so you can see how easy it is to install.

This is the cheapest I have seen the roof rack...

New 2010 2013 Terrain Equinox Roof Rail Kit w Chrome Side Covers Pkchrrail | eBay

This is everything that you will need to install it and the crossbars.

There was one on ebay today that ended a few hours ago and it was just the outside rails for $550 and you can get the crossbars for around 130-150.

Before buying the ones on ebay, check Craigslist. Sometimes people prefer not to have them or get tight on money so they try to list them for extra cash...

I hope this helps...

I also looked into purchasing them from gmpartsdirect.com but it cost more than buying to from ebay and ebay normally comes with free shipping.

3fingers

Reaction score
I bought a ProRac system from 4wheelonline for $234.99. Not the cheapest, but surely the safest and usable rack for that price.

randylutz

Reaction score
Speaking of roof racks, really considering quality and easy installment. I've yet to get one. Taking note of this.

equilover

Reaction score
It's easy to mount. Also watched a YouTube video on how to install. Bought my Roof Rack online too.

equilover

Reaction score
I have a Thule roof rack installed on my ride. I highly recommend it.

Members online

No members online now.