Looking to purchase Nox Sport very soon!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ls2legit

Reaction score
Hey all just figured id register to the site and introduce myself since im more then likely buying one in the next few weeks. I currently have an 07 trailblazer SS which i love and im going to miss A LOT! but with a kid on the way and childcare expensive as hell, the SS has to go due to the mpgs and me not being able to keep my foot out of it lol. I chose the sport mostly due to the obvious SS styling of it. but doing some research it seems alot of people dont seem to be modding these a whole lot. such a shame since i see massive potential in these! i know as soon as i buy one the modding will begin in the first week! i think with some lowering, plasti-dipping stock wheels(maybe a few other things as well), find an intake for it and find out if its HPtuners supported this could be a fun and BETTER looking ride! If any of you need some inspiration and ideas, go check out tbssowners.com, dont join obviously, but browse the forums and look at what some people are doing on there and i think it may spark some good ideas for modding!

1sLoY7

Reaction score
I have an 08 with 44k miles and I am about to get rid of it due to BS issues. I hate to say it but this is the worst GM vehicle I have ever owned. I would get into it and tell you all the issues I have come across but I don't want to hurt anyones feeling on their Sport. But from my POV I would learn to light foot the TBSS and scratch the Equinox Sport.

Members online

No members online now.