LF1 (3.0L) Tune Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Svard75

Reaction score
Sorry to resurrect an old thread. I don't see much action in these forums so this may be a long shot. I purchased a 2010 LT v6 FWD. Seriously lacking in bottom end and only mild in the upper end. I ordered a tune a day have received the blackbear unit but before I begin the logging has anyone attempted to swap to the 3.6?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Svard75

Reaction score
If anyone out there is still interested in tuning their gm 3.0 SIDI. Lots of potential. I just finished my preliminary ecu and tcm tunes. Tuned the ecu for 93 octane and the torque management tables were tweaked nicely. So far very happy with the tune. What's bothering me is the stupid K&n CAI engine sound. It's so bloody loud. As much as if no mufflers were attached but coming from the engine bay. I may switch back to a factory box but smoothed out the insides and continue to use the k&n runner tube to the factory filter box. Need to find a MAF cancel plate.

In any case the power difference might be comparably to a factory 2010 SRX.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.