Jokes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Our teacher asked us what our favorite animal was and I said "fried chicken." She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right. Everyone else in the class laughed.

My parents told me to always be truthful and honest and I am. Fried chicken is my favorite animal

I told my dad what happened and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much. I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef!

Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office. I told him what happened and he laughed too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was. I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, just like she'd asked the other children. So I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.

She sent me back to the principal's office again. He laughed and told me not to do it again.

I don't understand.

My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.

Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what famous person we admire most. I told her, "Colonel Sanders."

Guess where I am now...

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
WOW
I hope she does not read the post here.

My boss read this story tonight.

Good news, ladies: Estrogen makes you smarter
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40242388/ns/health-womens_health/

So he said I will have to tell my wife about this and I told him that if he did he better not go to sleep as she would probably kill him once she thought about it long enought.
Sometimes I wounder about him.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I re read that and well it does sound a little strange.

:happy175:

Members online