Joke

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Found this on a car board that I go to.

A man was driving down the road and ran out of gas. Just at that moment, a bee flew in his window.
The bee said, "What seems to be the problem?"
"I'm out of gas," the man replied.
The bee told the man to wait right there and flew away. Minutes later, the man watched as an entire swarm of bees flew to his car and into his gas tank. After a few minutes, the bees flew out.
"Try it now," said one bee.
The man turned the ignition key and the car started right up. "Wow!" the man exclaimed, "What did you put in my gas tank?"
The bee answered...

Wait for it. wait for it...

BP

what did you expect from bees

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I got a question for you....

If you burp and fart at the same time, does that create a suction in your stomach?

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Hummm well seeing as your producing way to much gas then is good for anyone person then probably not. Maybe the question should be if you need to belch and fart at the same time and you hold it in would you explode??

rbiggers

Reaction score
Hummm well seeing as your producing way to much gas then is good for anyone person then probably not. Maybe the question should be if you need to belch and fart at the same time and you hold it in would you explode??

I'll eat some chili and drink some beer tomorrow and then give it a try. I'll let you know how it goes. If I don't ever post again, then you'll know what happened.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Well if it all goes wrong then it's been nice knowing you.

:ROFLJest:

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
4 Catholic men and a catholic women were having coffee in St Peter's square

The first man tells his friends "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him Father."

The 2nd man says "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'".

The 3rd man says "My son is a Cardinal, and When he enters a room everyone bows their head and says 'Your Eminence'."

The 4th man says "My son is the Pope. When we walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."

After a bit of silence, the 4 men look at the lone women and say "Well....?"

The women says "I have a daughter....slim, tall, 38D 24 34. When she walks into a room people say, "MY GOD"

Last edited:

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
So a FBI Agent approaches a farmer wanting to search his land showing him and flashing his badge..

The agent explains: Sir we found illegal drugs/substances on your neighboring properties as well as plant life to promote these finds. We believe that there is also some plant material being grown on your property as well.

The Farmer replies:
You can go where ever you like except that field over there as he pointed.

The FBI Agent:
Replied, I can go where ever I like as he flashed the badge.

The Farmer said:
Well you can do as you please but I am telling you do not go in that field.

The farmer went back to his business as the FBI agent went on investigating. Time passed and the farmer heard a blood wretched cry coming from "That Field". The farmer ran up to the fence stood on it and noticed that the FBI agent was being chased by a bull...

Farmer yelled to the FBI agent:

Hey, Have you tried flashing your Badge at the bull???

:lolup:

Members online