Jeez

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rwblaine82

Reaction score
Ever since I started a new job with the natural gas co, havent had time to drive wife's equinox, even no time to wash any of our cars, 2 weeks ago i worked 84 hours. That was exhausting.

Anyways just wanted to say hi!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Hey thanks for checking in with us when you have time! Its great to have you when we can get you...

So other than the new job everything else is good with the family?

Hopefully you will have plenty of Mulla for the Holidays.

rwblaine82

Reaction score
Yep everything is great w family. They misses me. We got a mobile home out where i work, and its called my second home for now, the wife and kids moved in with me. Kayleigh relocated school now shes in 7th grade. Total of 30 kids in her whole 7th grade. Last yr only 34 kids graduated thats how small it is. I been craving for a new truck. Been thinkin of gmc duramax..... Ohh baby.

Sierra ( my 3 yr old ) is doing great. She always make me happy when I get home and hearing her scream daddys hommeeee running to me just makes my day better.

Stacey ( wife ) is doing good, likes to watch my bank account grows at a rapidly pace dohhh means more shopping for her. But whew she hasnt touched it.. YET

Alright. Enough abt me. Blah!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I haven't shared much lately but I got some dirt on me to share...

Well if you are in the market to spend $50-60k a Dmax would be awesome!

Preferrably with all the emissions crap I had to take off of my 07 I would recommend a 06-07 (O7 Classic not nbs) You only get less like 15-20 hp... And that gets wasted by the particulate filter on the newer truck..

If you can find a 06-07 it has the 6 speed Tranny with low miles and nice leather. IMO, that would be the way to go!

I love mine... It ran 15.74 bone stock from the factory.. Not any more though...:peace:

rwblaine82

Reaction score
Thats my plan. A 05 to 07 classic. I aint spending 50k on a truck if i dont use it much due to my work. But finally i get to own a diesel after this winter.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Thats my plan. A 05 to 07 classic. I aint spending 50k on a truck if i dont use it much due to my work. But finally i get to own a diesel after this winter.

I would like to get a older model for my business instead of the 05 gasser that I have. I am trying to stay away from 05 or older Duramax because they have a 5 speed tranny and less horse power and torque.

rwblaine82

Reaction score
So scratch that after winter new truck. I got a new truck 2.5 weeks ago and loving it. It is a 2005 silverado crew cab short bed 4x4, it do have a 5 speed auto tranny which sucks. Its a duramax finally i own the first diesel and am already addicted to it, the power wise is pretty good. But some thing need to be changed out to get the most out in a stock motor, gm did all the emission crap and cut power to pass the EPA? That sucks. But for the price. I couldnt say no so i grabbed it. Mod will come in near future.

Leather interior, sunroof, pewter color, 75000 miles. The price is 20,000 for this.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325121308.413866.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325121308.413866.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 5
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325121328.813050.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325121328.813050.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 4

rwblaine82

Reaction score
4a2f56f7-bfa4-4281.jpg

4a2f56f7-bfc1-70ab.jpg

rwblaine82

Reaction score
Sorry for duplicated pictures. I cant figure out how to make em bigger so ill have to use the computer for it. Anyways. Enjoy! And happy holidays!

rwblaine82

Reaction score
My christmas was good. Drove all the way to snow shoe, pa at 10 pm didnt get home til 4 am all cause sisters car alternator quit working. Abt 320 miles round trip. She was on her way to ohio.

I brung 2 spare battery. Sisters car ran another 100 mile back before spare battery quit, 2nd apare another 60 or so miles she made it home. Was a long night. I couldnt say no cause her 2 yr old daughter was w her. Not one person stopped to see of she needed help for 4 hours while she was waiting for dad and i. Then i got a flu the next day. :(

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
My christmas was good. Drove all the way to snow shoe, pa at 10 pm didnt get home til 4 am all cause sisters car alternator quit working. Abt 320 miles round trip. She was on her way to ohio.

I brung 2 spare battery. Sisters car ran another 100 mile back before spare battery quit, 2nd apare another 60 or so miles she made it home. Was a long night. I couldnt say no cause her 2 yr old daughter was w her. Not one person stopped to see of she needed help for 4 hours while she was waiting for dad and i. Then i got a flu the next day. :(

You are a good brother! The flu was nasty this year. I've got it now.

rbiggers

Reaction score
The flu is all over down here in Texas right now. I had it about a month ago. I feel for you guys.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
most of my friends have the flu, I have missed it so far.

prheaume

Reaction score
Try a big mac, it will taste good, and you know, healty or not that it won't stay more than an hour inside you LOL

Members online

No members online now.