Hi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1lt

Reaction score
New here.
Wife and I curently have two Equinox. A 12 and a 13. Previously had a 10 as well.
We like the concept of the Equinox, but find the quality of the vehicle to be lacking. We have given GM plenty of chances, but probly not again.
I probly will complain a bit on here, but I will also add some constructive conversation and knowledge as well.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
We have a 2010 and the family has a 2011 and 2012. We are all satisfied with the quality and it was the best over any other vehicle made in its class. If you are unhappy with the Equinox, I would hate to see how unhappy you would be with any other make.

Our 2010 has been flawless and is still like new other than the fact that it has 72k miles on it.

1ATony

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, it's great to have you here.

Tony

Vegabond

Reaction score
New here.
Wife and I curently have two Equinox. A 12 and a 13. Previously had a 10 as well.
We like the concept of the Equinox, but find the quality of the vehicle to be lacking.

If you don't like the quality, then why have you bought 3 Equinox's? Plenty of choices out there.

Members online