New to me '18 Equinox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am new to the Equinox world as well as this forum. I have had many Chevrolets. 67 and 76 Camaro, 69 Nova, 81 Chevette, 83 S10, 89 & 90 S10 Blazers, 02 Avalanche, 13 Silverado. I bought my equinox 3 days before the Vernal Equinox so his name is Vern. I will stop back with photos of the custom touches I add to mine. I love it so far. Plenty of room, good ride and it goes.

Attachments

• q.jpg
    q.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 7

corvairbob

Reaction score
hey great name "vern". our chrysler 200 is blue and called blue my 95 lebaron is red and i call it red and my 65 corvair i call vair i did not name the s10 i just call it truck. i do not know much on the generation but from what other are talking is to make sure to kee the oil changed often, most are doing 3500 miles. and some talk on the trans fluid changes before 100k so research that on this site. anyway good luck with vern!

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
Hey CorvairBob,

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. My Avalanche was Avy and my 13 Silverado was Green, so it was Envy. Vern has been good to me so far. I would like to keep him for a long time.

BOZE

Reaction score
The oil problem I believe is from the early generation, i have a 23 premier now and traded in a 2020 1LT with the 1.5 in it and went by the oil change monitor for the most part, doing over 5000 miles on the oil changes, no problems or oil usage in between changes.

Members online