GM Factory Splash Guards---Shouldve came from factory like these

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SalsaNox

Reaction score

islandreamer

Reaction score
I installed them on my Nox but had to add a reflectorized 3M sticker for the emblem. See the pics on my album.

12nox

Reaction score
I installed them on my Nox but had to add a reflectorized 3M sticker for the emblem. See the pics on my album.

Ive got splashguards on my Nox as well and love them. I was never a fan of them. I remember when I jacked up my Dodge Ram I had to install them on the truck to pass state inspection. Plus I accidently cracked a windshield which I paid for but the splash guards really made the truck ugly. I guess beause the NOX sits lower so they look great. I love the Reflective emblem. Where did you get the emblems? Ebay? Autozone? I looked at Advance but they don't have the reflection ones. Thanks Jon

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Ive got splashguards on my Nox as well and love them. I was never a fan of them. I remember when I jacked up my Dodge Ram I had to install them on the truck to pass state inspection. Plus I accidently cracked a windshield which I paid for but the splash guards really made the truck ugly. I guess beause the NOX sits lower so they look great. I love the Reflective emblem. Where did you get the emblems? Ebay? Autozone? I looked at Advance but they don't have the reflection ones. Thanks Jon

I would like to know too, Jon!

islandreamer

Reaction score

I bought the 3M reflective tape off Amazon and traced it on the rear splash guards since it has the embossed bowtie. It was easy to stick the logos on the rear but since the front does not have the logo, I just guesstimated the mid section. Make sure the surfaces are clean and dry so the tapes will stick longer.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Still, no part number from anyone for these?

I have found some after market ideas ~ Plasmaglow Fire & Ice Led Mud Flaps - JCWhitney ~ that I might Frankenstein the LEDs into a bowtie configuration and hook it up.. Kinda like the extra brake lights / backup lights worked into the mix....

Yeah, here is the part number but these are for the 2010+ Equinox.

$65.52 from GmPartsDirect.com

Members online

No members online now.