Front end shake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dntoth

Reaction score
I have a 2006 Nox and I'am getting a shaking in the streering wheel, feels like I have tire wobble that you sometimes get on some 4x4 with large tires. I had it in the garage on numerous occasions and they can not find anything wrong. I was wondering if anyone might have the same problem or knows how to cure the issue

Dennis

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
If this is a continuous vibration while driving at highway speeds(55+) I would look into having your tires balanced like mentioned above and also have them perform a alignment. With a vehicle of this age, I would look for a way to buy into Lifetime alignments. I have had a program like this with firestone in the past.

The service bulletin for this issue always states that you should first look over tires and suspension for anything obvious that may be out of place. Like a bubble/flat spot/ or something sticking in the tire. Next would be alignment.

If the issue is not fixed, look into replacing lower control arm and bushings.

On another note, if you are experiencing the vibration only while braking. You must have the rotors turned down. Basically they take a paper thin slice off of both side of the rotor to ensure that it is smooth.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Members online

Latest posts