E10 Fuel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackmon216

Reaction score
Hello I had a quick question. I cant find the answer anywhere. I have a 2012 nox and the base we are stationed at changed the gas to E10 I know that my nox is flex fuel and I can use E85 but I was wondering if it is ok to use E10 in the car without messing up my nox. The only other option I would have is to drive 20 miles into town to get gas anytime I needed it. Thanks

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Hello I had a quick question. I cant find the answer anywhere. I have a 2012 nox and the base we are stationed at changed the gas to E10 I know that my nox is flex fuel and I can use E85 but I was wondering if it is ok to use E10 in the car without messing up my nox. The only other option I would have is to drive 20 miles into town to get gas anytime I needed it. Thanks

99% of the gasoline purchased in the US has up to 10% Ethanol...You pay extra for non-ethanol fuel, which is typically only found near boating communities these days. I run a FF 3.6, I switch between E85 and regular all the time w/o issues or worries, the motors are designed to run on this without issue

Members online

No members online now.