Cornhuskers and Sooners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbiggers

Reaction score
So Nebraska thought they were gonna say :flipthebird: to the Big 12. But the Sooners said not so fast:Jedi:. I find that very amusing.....

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah I remember back in the day when the Corners had their day in the spotlight. I have family out that way and when I was a kid we had a good time tailgating at their games.

rbiggers

Reaction score
I went to a game in Lubbock about 10 years ago when they came down to play us. The Corn fans I was around at that game were just terrible. Left a bad taste in my mouth. I know they are supposed to have the friendliest fans around, but I still like to see them take a beating after the ones I encountered.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Just be glad they are not like the soccer fans over in Europe, they seem to think that they have to riot at every game.

rbiggers

Reaction score
Just be glad they are not like the soccer fans over in Europe, they seem to think that they have to riot at every game.

I've read about people killing each other over soccer in other countries. I've tried, but I just can't get into it. I have a cousin from Ireland, and he is just as die hard as anybody over soccer.

Members online

No members online now.