Color Matched my bowties!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sLoY7

Reaction score
Good stuff. I wrapped mine in my drive way lol. I went to Advanced Signs in New Iberia and got a lil vinyl and voi la. I have been scratching and May go get some reflective black and redo the wifes emblems along with the ones on my camry.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Good stuff. I wrapped mine in my drive way lol. I went to Advanced Signs in New Iberia and got a lil vinyl and voi la. I have been scratching and May go get some reflective black and redo the wifes emblems along with the ones on my camry.

Are you close to duck commander?

1sLoY7

Reaction score
I left it in and worked in the edges. On our year model to take it out I would have to take the double stick off of the hatch and I wasn't going to do that. You can make the vinyl do what you want with a little heat and patients.

Chevygirl32

Reaction score
Ahhh I see! Did you have the chrome clad before they were dipped? Mine I could never do. Looks really nice tho! Just need to tint those windows. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts