Chip for the 2015 Terrain 4 Cyl?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffreywriter

Reaction score
Hey all,
New to the forum. I have a new 2015 4 Cyl. Terrain (no it was not my choice to buy the 4 Cyl). I have a used K&N Cold Air Intake on the way and plan on installing that ASAP. However, wanted to ask you guys best bets on a performance chip? It needs to be something I can reset everything back to factory settings or back to undetectable, yada yada yada. I am somewhat technically proficient, but don't really want to do a lot of wiring. Plug and play would be awesome, but not sure if any of those actually make any difference. Gonna be doing a LOT of driving both city and highway...average about 3,000 miles a month. Thanks for any advice. -- Jeff

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I would look into a Trifecta tune for it. I think they can set you up with a ECM unit that would replace your factory one and when you need to you can just change them out.

Personally, I haven't found a CAI that works like it should. Even a drop in K&N promoted a vacuum leak, somehow... I replaced it with an OEM filter and for the life of me, I can't figure our why this happened.

Members online

No members online now.