Bad/Low Battery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjarriel

Reaction score
If you experience the AutoStop function no longer works, random brake assist errors and park brake release errors display on the LCD display for no reason, your battery is low or ready to fail. This went on for a few months. Finally the rig wouldn't start on Christmas Eve. The battery was bad. New battery now everything back to normal, AutoStop works, no more brake related errors.

renossuv

Reaction score
Now that my NOX is 4 yrs old, i've noticed that the AutoStop was not activating this past summer. I had charged (6a Automatic) the battery overnight. Presto, the AutoStop is working again for awhile. Yes, my battery is weak and needs to be replaced soon. I need to turn off the auto headlights as it slowly drains the battery during those signal light stops (watch the voltage drop in the DIC).

conchfritter73

Reaction score
If you experience the AutoStop function no longer works, random brake assist errors and park brake release errors display on the LCD display for no reason, your battery is low or ready to fail. This went on for a few months. Finally the rig wouldn't start on Christmas Eve. The battery was bad. New battery now everything back to normal, AutoStop works, no more brake related errors.
Same here. Thanks to posts like yours, we figured out that the battery on our 2018 Equinox was going bad and replaced it. No more message, everything works great now.
Hope this info helps someone else!

Members online

No members online now.