Audio settings not saving ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick143

Reaction score
Hey guys, 2021 Equinox LT. Every time I change the audio settings "Bass/Treble" The next time I start the vehicle its always reset to 0 ? Is there a way to save the audio settings ?

Rick143

Reaction score
I still cant get answers to this ?? I cant be the only one.. Can someone confirm this also or state how to save a sound setting ???

Thanks.

gary255

Reaction score
There is a setting in then infotainment system to adjust the volume at start up.

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
I still cant get answers to this ?? I cant be the only one.. Can someone confirm this also or state how to save a sound setting ???

Thanks.
I will take a look at my settings this evening. I believe mine save, but I will verify. Do you have the premium bose sound? I think it was optional on the LT.

Rick143

Reaction score
There is a setting in then infotainment system to adjust the volume at start up.
Its not the Volume, Its when I custom set the bass treble and mid settings, When the car is turned off they reset back to zero every time... I was doing some research and found that the 2021 and 2022 had this issue and they did a factory reset in the settings that fixed it.. I will try this when I get home later today.

Rick143

Reaction score
Ok I tested out doing a system reset of everything and it Fixed my issue !!

Members online