A/C

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prheaume

Reaction score
Have you notice on OBS NOX that the A/C blower don't go on a regular speed? Mine is always at the same speed but when you listen to it, you can ear it change is speed. Am I the only one ?

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
My blower stays at what speed I set it to unless I have it on auto, then it will change to keep the temp were I have it set.

prheaume

Reaction score
Ok, on my LS I don't have the auto. But you can clearly ear the blower going faster than comeback to the speed setted. Don't what can cause that. RPM?

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Ok, on my LS I don't have the auto. But you can clearly ear the blower going faster than comeback to the speed setted. Don't what can cause that. RPM?

Yes, RPM will change that. You will notice the affects on a hot summer day. If you have cold ac blowing and floor it, the fan speed and cold air will be affected!

debbyb71

Reaction score
Mom has an '06 and asked me why when she turns the dial that determines the speed the air comes out nothing happens whether the other dial is on ac or heat
Any ideas?
Sorry to butt in here but was the closest post I could find about ac.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Mom has an '06 and asked me why when she turns the dial that determines the speed the air comes out nothing happens whether the other dial is on ac or heat
Any ideas?
Sorry to butt in here but was the closest post I could find about ac.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

I guess if you have it blowing on the floor or defrost, you wouldn't notice a difference as you would if it was blowing straight at you.

debbyb71

Reaction score
Ended up having to replace resistor - it was all melted.

debbyb71

Reaction score
f1add813fa3252fc2eb1d75b835963d6.jpg

Members online

No members online now.