2020 Equinox LT Black Radio Screen...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevysales

Reaction score
Hi all
took home our 2nd Equinox Saturday for wife and went out in snow Sunday. she liked coming from 2018 Cruze.

Anyhow used remote start got in car closed door Radio screen started to show normal welcome Chevy screen but during it screen flashed bright Green and went black no sound or anything

Pushed button to start as I normally do as i didn't realize what happened at this point and backed up as that screen worked.

Put in drive and then noticed screen was black and Onstar overhead light was red not its normal green and it too didn't work/

Pulled manual which showed me fuse box by drivers feet #42 is radio so i pulled it and fuse was fine so put it back in and like magic radio is on along with onstar back to normal. its like I rebooted system to stop lockup (Apple guy so hadn't done that since 2008 and windows 7 :)

didn't lose settings or anything. weird but googled this morning to find others had same issue going back years on GM entertainment system? Anyone here have similar no sound with black screen?

thanks

Members online