2012 ls - tpms?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duncan99

Reaction score
I only bought my Equinox today, so if this is a noob question that would be why. I did try searching but didn't find anything relevant.

I'm pretty sure the 2012 LS has a TPMS, it's got the yellow light on the dash - but I can't find any info in the driver display of vehicle info? It's like the screen isn't in the menu at all.

Does it only show up if there's a problem? Is it not there on this model? Am I not understanding how this is supposed to work? Or do I have a different problem?

Any info would be helpful.

{Haven't read through the manual yet, maybe I should before spamming the forum.}

Thanks!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
There is a Menu button below the climate control unit. If you press it once it will take you to the vehicle information menu and you can use the arrows to scroll through it until you reach the TPMS screen. Here you will see what your tire pressures are and if they aren't near the specifications for the factory tire pressure sticker that GM puts on there, it will set that icon on the screen. This sticker is normally on the inside area of the door jam or inside/side panel of the actual door. Should be a yellow sticker...

This is what the menu should tell you.

Members online

No members online now.