2010 Equinox P0171 and P0174 after new pcv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian17

Reaction score
I have a 2010 Equinox LT with a 3.0 and 87,000 miles. Over the summer I put new aftermarket O2 sensors on. I couple of months later they were not reading the correct voltage. They were replaced with AC Delco sensors. Injectors 2 and 6 went out at the same time, they were also replaced. After some time the pending lean codes cleared themselves. I recently put two new pcv valves on. On the second start up after this the check engine light came on with P0171 and P0174. The light went out the next morning. Now those two codes are stored and I have a pending P0300. Could these be related to the new pcv's or should I be looking into this further?

Thank you for any help.

corvairbob

Reaction score
when i did the girls timing chain and put in the new vvt solenoids i got tons of codes. so i put the old solenoids in and the codes did nto return. then she let the oil run low a year later and busted up the timing chain guides so this time i put the new vvt solenoids and this time i did not get all those code. now she gets p0442 but nothing else. so i told her i want to do a evap test to see if i can get that code to go away. good luck

Staff online

Members online