2.0T aftermarket muffler replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jondster

Reaction score
I love my 'Nox LT 2.0T except for the exhaust note, which is similar to frog flatulence. I want to replace both mufflers with something a bit more "aggressive" but well short of obnoxious. Has anybody here considered or done this ?

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
I agree, I would love to change my exhaust as well. I haven't found anything aftermarket, so I imagine it would be a custom thing. Maybe a glass pack instead of the front muffler and replace the back muffler with a y pipe to feed both exhaust exits. Or maybe moding something from the 2.0t Camaro.

Jondster

Reaction score
Front muffler ? I thought that was the cat conv. I'm looking closely at Magna Flows replacing the stocks downstream of the Y-pipe. Probably $300 plus labor I'm guessing

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
muffler.jpg

I guess it is all one piece. Yellow circle is front muffler and red is rear muffler. There are youtube videos of guys that delete both. The turbo silences the exhaust note a fair amount.

Jondster

Reaction score
I guess that one's a "tuffy". I thought there was 2 separate mufflers. Instead, as you show it, a rather unusual center-in, 2 end out configuration. That makes it difficult for "off the shelf".

Members online

No members online now.