09 equinox aftermarket head unit need help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09equinox

Reaction score
Need help!
So I am Installing pioneer avh-280bt into a 2009 Chevy equinox using scosche dbl din kit and scosche interface kit gm3000 using harness A as per directions and wired per directions. CD player will not power on ( i have hooked it up to alternative power source to verified unit works) when the interface unit(Chimebox) is plugged into the harness the vehicle will not start and throws service vehicle soon message.but when the interface is unplugged the vehicle starts without error but the CD player still won't turn on. Any assistance will help because I've tried everything I could think of and I'm not having much luck online.i even returned the first gm3000 and got a second gm3000 to see if original was faulty.

The only wires going to the interface are constant(yellow),ground(black),illum(orange),acc(red),and a pink wire that I believe is data/signal for the chimes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Members online

No members online now.