05-09 Equinox Exterior help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adaml23

Reaction score
Ok, so I've got a few questions for everyone about some exterior/suspension modifications and wasn't quite sure where to post this. Nothing really definitive came up using the search function.

First, does anyone know where I could buy the roof rail covers that are on the 08-09 equinox sports that take the place of the roof rack rails? Can't seem to locate any.

Also, I'm looking to get my equinox lowered a little. Nothing major and am planning on either using the equinox sport suspension or the 04-07 Vue Redline suspension. Has anyone on here done this and know if the Redline parts will fit? I'm sure the Equinox Sport stuff will fit but am wondering if the Redline may be a better option to get it a little lower or if I'll run into rubbing issues on bumps (due to the Vue being slightly lighter - not sure on the spring ratings though) .

Any help is appreciated! :)

Members online