Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox General Discussion > 2010+ Equinox General Forum

2010+ Equinox General Forum

Need Help with MyLink and NAV

This is a discussion on Need Help with MyLink and NAV within the 2010+ Equinox General Forum forums, part of the Chevy Equinox General Discussion category!
Hi folks Wondering if someone could shed some light on the audio system I have. I bought a 2013 equinox ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2016, 02:50 PM   #1 (permalink)

Raymond1967 is on a distinguished road
Default Need Help with MyLink and NAV

Hi folks

Wondering if someone could shed some light on the audio system I have.

I bought a 2013 equinox LS and enjoying it thus far. I have reactivated the Onstar account and waiting to get the hardware upgrade that is needed. However, I am confused at what audio system I currently have and the possibility to upgrade it.

After searching the web for some time, I notice if not all 2013 Equinox's I seen online, have a 7" or 8" touch screen. after looking at my vehicle, it's not a touch screen. I have attached a photo of my system. I also have 3 questions if anyone would know.

1. I can't listen to google maps navigation audio from phone to the car as well as youtube play lists. I can only hear phone calls. Does the bluetooth offer the ability to do this like with other bluetooth systems in different cars (Accent)

2. What is involved in the upgrade from Onstar, meaning what gets installed?

3 Is there any chance to change my audio system and replace it with an actual chevrolet mylink 7" touch screen and navigation?

Thanks in advance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0206.jpg (90.8 KB, 6 views)
Raymond1967 is offline   Reply With Quote