What did you get for Christmas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I got some much needed under garments and socks. I also scored on some xbox headset with mic for online gaming and Modern Warfare 3

Bowtieman21

Reaction score
weathertech liners, cargo liner, bug guard, windows tinted. oh yeah!!!

looking for a black speed mesh grill and way to change the bowtie to black granite mettalic and considering vent visors and splash guards

as for the 360 hit me up Irish1116

prheaume

Reaction score
Columbia winter boots, gift cards, money, chocolate and the best : a crock pot slow cooker.

I love using that. Now there is chili that will be ready soon, that smells fantastic here :)

08PILOT

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I received a few things;

$50 & $25 Lowe's
$35 Red Robin
$50 Macaroni Grill
$30 Coyote Blues
$25 Cheddar's
$20 Movie Card

A Christmas Story Lamp
(Authorized real replica)

Bass Pro Shop Shorts (2)
VH Boxer Shorts (8)
Short Socks (5)

NFS "The Run" (PS3)

Mix CD from Brother

Habenero Salsa
Choc Cherries

and $210 CASH

=

More than I deserved
but very thankful :waytogo:

prheaume

Reaction score
Wow thats cool !

I also received hand made cookies from my 92yo grandma ... that gift worth all I received before. She have 18 grand children ( including me lol ) and we all have a bag of cookie from her. Amazing how she still can cook at that age and living alone in her own house. Thats another great gift to still have her healty.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Awesome...

I was humbled by a friend of mine. He has plenty of money and when he needs something he buys it. He took what his wife would have spent on him and paid off 7 Layaway tickets at Kmart before Christmas.

08PILOT

Reaction score
I was humbled by a friend of mine. He has plenty of money and when he needs something he buys it.
He took what his wife would have spent on him and paid off 7 Layaway tickets at Kmart before Christmas.

Now that is awesome :peace:

rbiggers

Reaction score
Awesome...

I was humbled by a friend of mine. He has plenty of money and when he needs something he buys it. He took what his wife would have spent on him and paid off 7 Layaway tickets at Kmart before Christmas.

I forgot to say that is one of the most awesome things I have heard this Christmas. Your friend is a good dude.

08PILOT

Reaction score
Apparently that idea is trendy, someone in my town did it @ Kmart (Just found out)

prheaume

Reaction score
Can you explain me what it is ? I can't figure out :(

I receive another present today from one of my oldest friend. He announce that he will have a second baby this summer, and he asked me if I want to be the godfather of the new baby, I said yes without any hesitation !!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Can you explain me what it is ? I can't figure out :(

I receive another present today from one of my oldest friend. He announce that he will have a second baby this summer, and he asked me if I want to be the godfather of the new baby, I said yes without any hesitation !!

Kmart is a store like walmart just doesn't make half the revenue or less than walmart.

Usually people will go there for christmas shopping and put everything they want in their card and proceed to customer service in the back of the store. At this point they don't have all the money for their items but with layaway their items will be held for them. while they makes payments.

Once their items are paid off they can get their stuff...

I think this is what you were wondering about.

Members online