what a crazy weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
1st I get one hell of a head cold friday and then the laptop dies again.

Crap

So I get up Saturday and the head cold is a lot better but all the nyquil I took Friday caused the Chron's to flare up.
Still having problems with the laptop and still do not feel like fixing it.
I did order a new one last weekend, but it is not going to get here till the 29th.
So what a nice surprise I got when at 4:30 Fed-Ex showed up with my new laptop.

Yes !!!

But it's still a pain to setup, but it is fun and this thing is fast big time....
And it's nice that it cooled off, it was to hot Saturday..
And the cowboys won in overtime and any win over the redskins is a good win!

rbiggers

Reaction score
Yuck, crazy weekend. Hope you get to feeling better soon. That Cowboys win will help you recover quickly!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Specs on the Laptop?

Sorry that it's been a ruff one for you! Mine has been slam busy too! This is one of the worst weeks I have had in a while.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Specs on the Laptop?

Sorry that it's been a ruff one for you! Mine has been slam busy too! This is one of the worst weeks I have had in a while.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Specs on the Laptop?

Intel Core i7-2760QM processor 2.40 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 3.50 GHz
12GB,DDR3, 4G x 3
NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M 3GB graphics with TV Tuner
1.0TB 500GB 7.2k HDD x 2
17.3in FHD WLED TL (1920x1080) 3D
Backlit Internal Keyboard
Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card
Tray Load Blu-ray Triple Writer (reads and writes CDs, DVDs, BDs)
Creative SoundBlaster X-FI MB 1.2
Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030
90 WHr 9-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
O and one other thing happen Friday, the wash machine broke, it will run but it never stops running. What with all they Nyquil I was taking it took me a hour to figure this out.
That first load got washed really good.

prheaume

Reaction score
Nice machine!
I have a budget from work to buy a laptop around february ... I'm looking at the options. I love Windows 7 but the programs we use at work have compatibilty problems with 7.

On the desktop I use, we had to switch video card, and still having little problem. Will be harder to do on a laptop, and I really don't feel like going back to XP..

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Whoa, What a beast of a Machine...

When our washing machine breaks I am going to have my wife start using the creek.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Nice machine!
I have a budget from work to buy a laptop around february ... I'm looking at the options. I love Windows 7 but the programs we use at work have compatibilty problems with 7.

On the desktop I use, we had to switch video card, and still having little problem. Will be harder to do on a laptop, and I really don't feel like going back to XP..

We have the same problem at work, I have a old old computer and most of the programs will not work on win 7.

It's a pain sometimes.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Whoa, What a beast of a Machine...

When our washing machine breaks I am going to have my wife start using the creek.

Haha! I bet you won't be posting for a while after you tell her that:chair:

Nah, I have to many different option for posting devices.

A broke head is probably what she would do to you, kind of hard to post with a concussion.... :lol:

It's fast, old laptop would take 1 1/2 hours to rip BluRay, the new on did Avatar in 30 minutes.

this should be here today..
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/p/bluetooth-notebook-mouse-5000

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
How far away from your computer can you move your mouse and still have it work.
How about so far you can not tell what your doing.

I love my bluetooth mouse.

prheaume

Reaction score
We have the same problem at work, I have a old old computer and most of the programs will not work on win 7.

It's a pain sometimes.

The problem I had today, I have to close a claim to submit to BMW Canada, we change a complete engine, and there is a code for that, I have to search it on the program they gave us.

The graphic card have trouble to display the right numbers at the right place when I scroll with the mouse, so I have a code, when I click on it, the number completely change, so wich code is the good one ? suprise surprise and thanks to win 7 lol

Members online

No members online now.