warning lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mejorda

Reaction score
My 2010 Exuinox just had its abs and service stabilitrak warning lights come on. Anybody seen anything similar?

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
My 2010 Exuinox just had its abs and service stabilitrak warning lights come on. Anybody seen anything similar?

I did and there were many things that it was suggesting to fix on other forums and I tried just about everything until I finally found the fix.

I found a TSB that I can't seem to find now for the life of me but it was alluding to the speed sensors thats found on the back side of the hub/bearing assembly. The TSB was for brake dust or other debris to accumulate on this ring, once you clean it off, it should fix problem. Once you look at the back side of the hub, you will see the internal splines of the hub. Just outside of that is a ring that might appear plastic/nylon. Clean that ring with detergent like dish soup and not to use any heavy degreasers. If this does not fix the issue at the point they recommend replacing the hub.

When I did mine, I hooked up a scanner so it told me exactly which wheel it was. I was about to disassemble the entire hub after removing the wheel, brakes, ect. But all I had to do was look on the back side of the hub from under the vehicle and I used my air compressor to shoot air at it and a cloud of debris came off of that ring/speed sensor.

Members online