Trouble connecting phone to 2016 Chevy Equinox LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pooh23

Reaction score
Hi guys.

So I recently bought a second hand Chevy equinox with 30k miles. Well the radio didn't work and I purchased a replacement from ebay. Everything on it works except I can't connect my phone to it. The phone option on the screen is grayed out and I don't know what to do. Can anyone help with this.

Autoworker 74

Reaction score
I just connected my new moto g android phone to my 2014 equinox. I was also having trouble but after 5 or 6 tries I got it, I was just doing it wrong. I have done at least 5 different phones on 2 different cars and it doesn't feel like they were all done the way. One piece of advice; I have had 3 other phone paired to this car and they are all in my connected devices. First thing I would do is delete them before trying to pair a new phone. Two of those 3 previous phones were Motorola ( moto) phones and I wasn't sure which phone was my new one. It can't hurt

Members online