Thinking about trading the Equinox....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
On another Equinox.

Looking at trading our 2010 for a 2013 Chevy Equinox LTZ with the v6 3.6 Liter.

I have been to the dealership a couple times this past week and the week prior. Since they don't have the color that I have currently I think we are going to get the Black Granite. Still not 100% sure if we are going to do it but time will tell. I really need them to come up on trade before I even think about it. I even put the Nox up for sale locally to see what my options are. They are going to be giving me more than I owe on it but I still think that I can get more for it if I sell it outright.

Here are a few photos of the Nox.

IMG_20121108_134559_545.png

IMG_20121108_134614_736.png

IMG_20121108_134700_537.png

prheaume

Reaction score
thats a nice truck! what about the terrain? in the new generation of GM truck I prefer the look of the terrain. looks like a badass truck !

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
thats a nice truck! what about the terrain? in the new generation of GM truck I prefer the look of the terrain. looks like a badass truck !

I actually like the look of the equinox better than the Terrain. My brother prefers the look of the Terrain like you do! :waytogo:

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX HD

bowtieman

Reaction score
Yea I prefer the look of the Equinox as well! I also thought about trading mine in for a 2013 LTZ 3.6. But after doing all the calculations it just didn't make sense In my current situation. I think I will enjoy my current Nox and maybe wait to see what Chevy does for 2014 model. Besides a year flies by anyway lol

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yea I prefer the look of the Equinox as well! I also thought about trading mine in for a 2013 LTZ 3.6. But after doing all the calculations it just didn't make sense In my current situation. I think I will enjoy my current Nox and maybe wait to see what Chevy does for 2014 model. Besides a year flies by anyway lol

As of right now I will be holding on to mine. We were $4k away from making the deal happen.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX HD

prheaume

Reaction score
Everytime I saw a Terrain I feel like Wayne in Wayne's world : one day he's gonna be mine, oh yes! one day is gonna be mine ! lol

Members online

No members online now.