So How Much Would it Take ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08PILOT

Reaction score
Saw this on another thread, We have all had this happen
to us at some point in our lives, so let's get a number.

"How much to have your keys and drive it away?"

Blazer - $22K

Dually - $15K

Nox S - $20k

:grd:

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
35k for the diesel
25k for the Nox
4200 for the Aurora lol
15k for the new truck
5k for the 3500 dump truck
7k for the Kodiak Dump truck 6500

Lenn

Reaction score
Ummm... Well- not much sadly.

$15k for my Mazda 6
$13k for my Nox
$6k for my Fiero (don't judge me)

Lenn

Reaction score
I want to see photos of the fiero!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Working on it. I only have one photo of it on this computer and its currently still sitting in my grandfather's garage in NY. I could not bring it with me when I left, so there it sits... collecting dust... probably used for storage at this point.

I miss it.

EDIT-
Here she is.

1985 Fiero GT
Automatic (sadly, gonna swap that chit out)
Background: Grandpa's friend purchased the car in 2001 with 142k on it and it was a disaster. He kept it secret from his wife and restored it. Replaced the engine and trans with BRAND NEW crate units from GM (still the 2.8L), replaced the entire interior and installed Recaro leather buckets, new dash, carpets, headliner, etc. He painted it Dodge Viper red. Spent over $11k on the resto... I only got $11k worth of reciepts for it but he said there were more.

Here's the kick. He did all this as a gift for his wife for their 20th anniversary. She hated it. Haha. He sold it to me in 2004 for $4500 and I've since redone the A/C.

Sorry for the HORRIBLE pic but its the best I have at the moment. Sadly, it probably doesn't look nearly this good now.
Fiero.jpg

Lenn

Reaction score
The 1984 4 bangers are the fire traps. All V6's were ok.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Lenn

Reaction score
This one, no. Not yet. The slushbox is REDICULOUSLY slow to respond. It will be getting swapped... probably either with the MTX retaining the 2.8 or going with the 3.8 Series II S/C and using a Grand Prix automatic.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts