Gen 3 Equinox Leg room

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Royalwapiti

Reaction score
I had two Equinox's in the past, 2016 and 2018, they were fleet cars. My back ached daily when I drove them. I put 44,000 miles a year on them and they get replaced every 80,000. Then they let us pay more and drive something different so I paid $270 month and drove a company Colorado. My back pain went away. Covid came and went and ordering vehicles became a nightmare and they just let me keep driving the Colorado, until last week. The dreaded order form came to spec out my 2024 Equinox. It is supposed to take 6 months to make and deliver. That said, I am not looking forward to it. Technically there is a only about 1.5 inches difference in legroom, but the truck offers more room to move feet around into different positions.

I have seen Extend My Seat brackets for sale but none for any GM vehicles. Any one seen something or know a way I could extend my seat another couple inches? 2 more inches means a lot, I hear it everyday from my wife!

Any help?

Last edited:

ricklack

Reaction score
Not sure about the extenders, but I had a 2013 and now a 2022 and have sciatic pain in my right leg, and also a bad disk in my back - the two are related. Using the heated seats alleviates my sciatic and also helps my lower back pain. I use the heated seats year round, just up the AC a bit in the summer.

Members online

No members online now.