Should have gone to bed a long time ago...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah me too right not... I tried to talk the wife into getting some things in the Nox.. She said we should buy groceries first... I said... ppffttt..

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
That sucks... I should tell my wife that I am going to take some classes so I get money for school except not really... :p

Shanks12

Reaction score
That sucks... I should tell my wife that I am going to take some classes so I get money for school except not really... :p

Let me know how that works out, I may start school again too.

I actually had a buddy who went to school for a full year... at least that is what his paying parents thought! :D

They finally caught him! His parents said you have 1 week to get your stuff packed and your butt home!

He actually did go to the first couple days of classes then he decided he would rather party instead.. He also Graduated at 165 and came back his first Xmas at 210 lol

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
There should be a government grant for vehicle modification.

I just try to do simple things these days honestly :)

I have a nice airbox modification I'll post up eventually (still playing with it, but I have gained MPG and throttle response, and MAF shows increased flow) Cost is less than 60.00, and improvement is very noticeable. You would not beleive how horrible the factory "snorkel/resonator" is designed. It actually cuts off a good % of airflow until it fills up some type of tank setup, I've never seen one designed like this was. Plus the engine screams now when floored lol :)

only issue...its a pain to get to and remove (well not that hard)

Members online