Roundtrip mileage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tdybr27

Reaction score
Just took a two day trip out of town for work. 362.5 total miles driven, mostly highway, say like 97% and 3% city miles. My Nox hit the 1500 mile mark during the trip so still pretty darn new. Anyway, for the round trip driving mostly 60-65 cruise set, down into the upper Ozarks area of Missouri (From Kansas City to Springfield and back) I got 32.1mpg and it still says I can another I believe it was 189 miles according to the trip computer (don't remember that number exactly) I'm pretty happy with that, ESPECIALLY since I traded my gas guzzling Avalanche that would get at best 18-19mpg on that same trip! :party36::Rock on:

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Just took a two day trip out of town for work. 362.5 total miles driven, mostly highway, say like 97% and 3% city miles. My Nox hit the 1500 mile mark during the trip so still pretty darn new. Anyway, for the round trip driving mostly 60-65 cruise set, down into the upper Ozarks area of Missouri (From Kansas City to Springfield and back) I got 32.1mpg and it still says I can another I believe it was 189 miles according to the trip computer (don't remember that number exactly) I'm pretty happy with that, ESPECIALLY since I traded my gas guzzling Avalanche that would get at best 18-19mpg on that same trip! :party36::Rock on:

I know exactly what you mean :)

I recently had a tank average of 42mpg (miles/fuel purchased) in a trip. Broke over 550 miles a tank on that one (only have a 14.1gallon tank). Was funny to be stoked about that :)

Members online

No members online now.