Omix Tailgate Latch Cam And Cable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsulen

Reaction score
Well, I decided to create another thread rather than clutter up the torsion bar thread.

I am in the process of finding a company that would be willing to manufacture omix tailgate latch cam and cable for our Tundra's I emailed a company that sold them for other trucks, and they sent me the contact information for the manufacturer. I just emailed the manufacturer.

I do need some information though. What are the differences in the tailgate handles between the different years/models of Tundra's? I know the limiteds are color keyesd, mainly I am concerned about differences between the DC and AC, and differences between the different years (are the 04-06 the same, how about the 01-06???)

Let me know, I am trying to get something rolling!!!

Also, I am NOT a vendor, I am just communicating with different manufacturers seeing if they would be interested. I already have a reseller that would definitely be interested in carrying these for the Tundra!!

Members online

No members online now.