Newbie here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DUNESRUNNER08

Reaction score
In my vast search for more knowledge stumbled in here and figured I'd check it out. I'm on the .net site too if anyone shares their login names there too. I have a 2014 Terrain V6 black on black and in the process of making it unlike any other one out there.

I have magnaflow exhaust, HID headlights, custom audio system from power acoustik, custom color matched monotone exterior (no chrome) AMI billet logos, E&G custom mesh grille, powerstop brakes, GoRhino Safari Basket with their step rails, PIAA 7" LED lights on the roof, custom red LED interior lights, hidden hitch 2" receiver, custom lift kit about to go on with rancho 9000 shocks in rear , MKW wheels and toyo AT tires for once the lift is installed, custom suede headliner to match the custom wrap going on the outside... And I know I am forgetting some stuff too... Once it's all complete I will make sure to post a lot of photos of it inside and out....

Here's a couple teaser photos before the grille and lift are put on. Headliner and wrap and lift will be done before the end of the month.

2870265e27fb068acf088d608fd89a5b.jpg

812b3ccb4f62f2292079b6f2ce03986c.jpg

Members online

No members online now.