Newbie from OKC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridin_low07

Reaction score
Hey whats going on everyone? I just picked up an 05 LT Nox yesterday and am enjoying it thus far. I traded my modified 99 Trans Am for it because I need a family vehicle and loved the idea of the Equinox. I am not sure where I want to start on making this mine as of yet but I do know I will probably be replacing the factory stereo with a 7" Screen and possibly adding a rear view camera. Also thinking on 20" wheels and Redline Springs. I want to keep it functional as a Family car but I do not want to look like a 40 something year old guy riding around. Also has anyone found a set of seats that are a direct swap? These are extremely uncomfortable as compared to the seats in my Trans Am.

05lsawd

Reaction score
Welcome! Im in the same boat as you, had to sell my mustang to get a family car and so far I love my nox, I have an 05 as well. What radio you thinking on going with? I had a 7' pioneer in my mustang and I absolutely loved it. Only seats i know that are direct swap are the Pontiac torrents. Good luck and welcome!

Members online