New owner of 2010 LT V6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Svard75

Reaction score
Hi all. Buying a used Equinox LT. 50k kms on the odo.

Does anyone know of any issues? Any comments/concerns about buying a 5 yo Chevy?
Cheers

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to the site!

I have a 2010 v6 to with 107k miles. it's been a great vehicle.

I recently did sparkplugs on mine with direct OEM replacements and since i removed the intake to do so, I replaced the upper/lower and intake gaskets.

I am thinking about having the timing guides and chain replaced tonight as preventative maintenance it's only recommended to do so around 100k miles.

Svard75

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Lost my way to this thread via tapatalk. Good to hear others are enjoying their high mileage nox. I love it so far. Did find a bit of flaking paint on the lower part of the tailgate. Chipped it all away and used a touch up pen for now. I also had a chance to get a closer look at everything. This car was basically garaged. Barely any rust underneath, the engine bay was super clean. The fins on the AC condenser were perfect.
Quite happy.

I already oil sprayed it and currently have winter wheels/tires.

Also researching either brighter bulbs or an HID kit. Not fond of having to remove the liner to work on an HID install. How much brighter are something like the Philips h11 halogen 4000k compared to stock? Would the HID builds create a heat issue and cause discolouration of the headlamp assembly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Svard75

Reaction score
9678ee8af3beba718dde993fd2790e6a.jpg

Here she is. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.