New Nox Owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RocketFoot

Reaction score
Hi guys...I just got a 2014 Equinox 2LT AWD last week! It's Tungsten Metallic with the 2.4L Eco. Love the car so far but I really wish it had the 3.5L! It runs great but just doesn't have any balls! It does have lots of cool features like the MyLink, heated seats, Pioneer system and power driver seat. I actually bought a 13 Escape Titanium first but it had stalling/electrical issues after the first 2 days so we traded it to the dealer for the Nox! The Titanium was loaded. LOADED!! It even had HID lights and proximity unlock! But the Escape platform was entry level to say the best. I do find the Nox more mature and elegant compared to the Escape. It also has much more room and comfort than the Escape. But I am glad we got out from under the problem car and into a new Nox! I've never been a Chevy guy but I can really dig this new Equinox! Now, to just get over the 3.5L V6 Envy! :favorites13:

3088uwp.jpg

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
Very Nice! Welcome to the site! I too have the 3.6L envy, i do have the 3.0L in my 12" LTZ but i wouldn't mind a little more power!!!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah that 3.5L Honda motor was quick! I had a Saturn Vue and it had that drive train. I'm think it was also in the older Equinox's.

I would love to have a newer Equinox with the 3.6 but I am content with the 3.0...

SeanCG

Reaction score
Congrats! Have a '15 in Tungsten Metallic - great color!

RocketFoot

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Yeah, the 2.4 is growing on me! It is adequate...I'm just used to barely touching the throttle on my 13 Hemi Ram and getting pushed back in the seat, LOL! Not so much with the Nox but it gets the job done! My wife likes it as well and she is the primary driver so, if she's happy...I'm happy!

I'd like to put some 3M color stable 20% tint on the front side glass but that will be after some of the other more important accessories like mud flaps, vent visors and bug shield!

Man, I like this forum's layout better than the 'red' one but I think your Facebook page is strangling the actual forum!

lheon

Reaction score
Sweet looking ride. Congrats! Any future mod plans for it?

RocketFoot

Reaction score
Sweet looking ride. Congrats! Any future mod plans for it?

I already added OEM splash guards...ordering a set of AVS vent visors soon. I might also black out the bowties and possibly add a hood protector.

Here is another pic just before I added the guards...still need to take an 'after' pic!

2qve0ig.jpg

Members online

No members online now.