New Nox Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SalsaRedNox

Reaction score
Hi there, my name is Christina. I just got my 05 Equinox LT last week after a nasty series of events. I am happy to say I am thrilled even though I have already experienced what seem to be very common problems with these vehicles. My brake lights don't work, which in turn I've learned makes the cruise control not work either. My headlights are also an issue, lots of condensation. Otherwise, it has everything extra and only 86k.

I come from a long line of import cars, but this isn't my first Chevy. I've also owned a Trailblazer. I have to say, that was a little more lux, but the Nox is perfect size!

Hope to learn more about my new toy and maybe make some friends.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and glad that you joined up! How did you hear about this site?

Also, we love pictures! Sneak a picture of your ride when you get a chance and post it in here.

SalsaRedNox

Reaction score
Here are the photos of my Nox after the first bath.
160-a.jpg

161-a.jpg

I found the site while searching on my trouble issues. I have already found a lot of great info on the site. I also have a strange clunk in my pass door, so I looked up how to remove the door panel... That's my next project this weekend if I can get a rain-free moment. Living in the NW, we don't get a lot of those.

Last edited:

SalsaRedNox

Reaction score
Thank you! I truthfully hate red, but this struck me. I really love the color. I'm not so sure about the wheels though, I prefer the look of black but its not on the top of my to-do list right now, since the tires are fairly new.

I am thrilled that the previous owner took such great care of it. They got a lot of the additional options so I get to enjoy a warmed tush, among other things :)

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I am not a big fan or red either but I couldn't pass up on this car. It was a beauty and I loved driving it with the Northstar V8 it had. This car was so clean for a 1999 and had 60k miles when I got it. It was loaded with leather too.

2011-01-30_17-33-34_979-1.jpg

05lsawd

Reaction score
welcome! I also just bought an 05 with 80k miles, love the red and those wheels!

Members online