New member here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob42100

Reaction score
Hello to the group!

A few years back my mom couldn't drive anymore so I ended up in 2015 with a 2008 Equinox with 7K miles on it. I ended up making this my everyday car after getting an alignment, mom would crash into things, front right of the car was fixed in a body shop but when I got it she would pull to one side. In the past I have found this site when I had problems and now decided to join. My Equinox is a base model, no steering wheel radio controls or anything else fancy. She has great pickup which surprised me, maybe it has the better V6? Anyway, my next project is to upgrade the audio system and would like to add a 5 channel AMP and subwoofer. I love music and can drive across the country just listening to music but the Equinox sound system is horrible. By the way, I'm 51 year old married with a daughter about to be a senior in HS. She just got her license and drives the Equinox when I don't need it. It is another reason I want to modernize the head unit and get Apple Car Play in the Equinox. -Bob

Members online

No members online now.