New member from central NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mclark10

Reaction score
Hello, actually bought my 2011 SIM Equinox LT in April 2011. Wanted to join to discuss maintenance issues and such. Other than oil changes and wipers, haven't spent a dime on this car. It's AWD so it goes good in the snow (at least what little we had last season). Unfortunately for it, my other car is a 2010 Camaro SS, so it gets all the mod money. I drive the Equinox as a daily driver and really like the amenities, except for the dog of a 4 banger I though would be a good idea. Anyway, here's my only pic. Apparently the Camaro gets the lion's share of the camera memory card as well, LOL

Attachments

• equinox.jpg
    equinox.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 5

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
How are you hanging in there with the storm and all?

Would love it if you flooded your posts with pictures of the Camaro too!

I am with you about the 4 banger. That's why I got the 6. I felt that Awd system would be flawed because of lack of power. Maybe you will get a better chance to use it and let us know!

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX HD

mclark10

Reaction score
Fortunately the storm was much more hype than substance here. Scooted a chair out from under the table on my patio was the extent of my damage, LOL.
Seriously, I lived in Newport News, VA for several years and went through several hurricanes, so I know they aren't to be taken lightly. I can post up some pics of the Camaro, though the best place to see them is the albums on my profile page at Camaro ZL1 Z28 SS LT Camaro forums, news, blog, reviews, wallpapers, pricing - Camaro5.com. The link is

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com - View Profile: mclark10

Camaro is a 2010 2SS LS3 M6 Red Jewel Tintcoat/Blk Rally Stripes.
mods are:
AR Villian Wheels
Street Scene GFX
RPI Designs ZL1 style splitter
Street Scene billet lower grille w/ducts
Heritage Grille
MPD1 Spoiler
Custom Under hood Airbrush
Hurst short throw
CAI cold air induction
Borla S Axle Back
DT Shorties
Solo HF Cats
Apex scoop/w-w relocate kit
New Era Performance dyno tune 417/419 rwhp/rwtq

Also, how do I post pics normal size and not showing thumbnails? Couldn't find a setting.
Thanks,
Mark

Members online

No members online now.