New Chevy Captiva

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevygirl32

Reaction score
4257673f-7aee-f64d.jpg

4257673f-7b08-ea03.jpg

4257673f-7b30-022b.jpg

What do y'all think?

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
Rebadged Saturn VUE, from the research i have done. They are only sold in Canada, in the US as a fleet vehicle. I few have found their way into mainstream when they are sold from the rental cars companies etc. Chevy did not want to release it to dealers in the US because they were afraid they would take away from Nox sales. The great part about Chevy doing this is it gets the NOX away from fleet sales which will increase the resale value in the long term.

oleg1981

Reaction score
Rebadged Saturn VUE, from the research i have done. They are only sold in Canada, in the US as a fleet vehicle. I few have found their way into mainstream when they are sold from the rental cars companies etc. Chevy did not want to release it to dealers in the US because they were afraid they would take away from Nox sales. The great part about Chevy doing this is it gets the NOX away from fleet sales which will increase the resale value in the long term.

Actually its Opel antara from back 2006. It was very bad on gas. V6 was doing 15-16mpg. If they would bring the diesel version it would be one greater car.

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
Actually its Opel antara from back 2006. It was very bad on gas. V6 was doing 15-16mpg. If they would bring the diesel version it would be one greater car.

08 VUE had the same body style, i stand corrected borrowed from Opel who isn't sold in US. so for us in the lower 48 we only saw the VUE which was gone with saturn.

I actually had a crush on the Saturn VUE Redline when it was released. But i've since lost my luster when the New NOX was released. Hence why i bought one lol

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score

Chevygirl32

Reaction score
They have the Captiva (not the fleet version) for sale at a dealership in Louisiana. I saw it on a commercial and had to look into it and I also saw a black one on the road and it was not the Saturn Vue model.

MaxiLina

Banned
Reaction score
Oh really? Sounds great! Anyway what type of business you own? I just love the variation and weight.

savinman

Reaction score
Just traded my Equinox

Picked up a 2012 Captiva AWD with 38,000 miles and really like it. I liked the Equinox ok but this is much better for me. If anyone else is driving one of these cars let me hear from you and your impressions.

Members online

No members online now.