New 2014 Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

emod79

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just wanted to say hi and that me and the Mrs. are the proud owners of a new custom ordered 2014 Equinox LTZ. It was custom ordered for mainly one option....the rear seat DVD. We were wanting to buy a 2013 with model year end savings but it was impossible to find one with it. With as rare as that option is, it was likely that if we did find one with it, it wouldn't be in the color we wanted. So here is what we ended up ordering:

2.4L FWD LTZ
Crystal Red Tintcoat
Black/Titanium Interior
Navigation with Rear DVD
18" Chrome Wheels (now standard on '14 LTZ models)

Needless to say we are excited and love it. We have been wanting one for a few years now and the planets finally aligned so that we could get one.

One thing I would like to ask of the community is if there is anyone out there with a red Equinox that has the WeatherTech in-channel rain deflectors? I'm looking for some pictures to show my wife, she wants to see what it looks like before buying a set. Any help on that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 11

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! That will be one sweet Nox!

Where abouts are you from in Ohio?

I personally can't help you out with the weather tech floor mats but I am sure someone here will chime in.

emod79

Reaction score
Thanks! I guess it would have helped if I said it was already built and we picked it up last week. Were in the Dayton, Ohio area.

1ATony

Reaction score
Great looking Nox, Welcome to the site, it's great to have you here.

Tony