Low Front Fascia?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TimRSRX777

Reaction score
Hi,

I really like the looks of the new +2010 Equinox. One thing that I have questions about is the really low front fascia? Has anyone that has one and drives it daily especially on snowy gravel roads find that the front fascia hangs way too low? How much of the really low fascia is just fascia and not under carriage? I think if it was about 3 inches or so higher the vehicle would look better and clearance would be improved a lot. I have included two photos to better show what I mean. Does anyone sell an aftermarket lower front fascia with a lot higher clearance? What do you think about it?

Attachments

• DSide 637 before 2.jpg
    DSide 637 before 2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 39
  • DSide 637 after 2.jpg
    DSide 637 after 2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 36

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
I think thefront facia is more for fuel Mileage purposes.
I haven't noticed an issues with ground clearance. If they made it higher it looks like a Lexus RX in the front. Yuck.....

12nox

Reaction score
I was thinking about removing mine because the previous owner scratched the heck out of it by pulling all way up to the curbs (GRRRRRRR). I stay away from the curbs but the damage is already done. I bought it back to life with some back to black but thats only temporary until it rains. How hard is it to remove? Just some clips?

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I haven't had any issue with mine and it had been offroad a few times. Keep us up to take on how it works for you.

Do you have AWD?

Members online

No members online now.