Lost only Fm reception

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian-Nj

Reaction score
Hello new to site . I have a 2019 premiere w/2lz awd 2.0 turbo . All of a sudden no fm stations . Am and Xm fine . Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

zukabaker

Reaction score
Hello new to site . I have a 2019 premiere w/2lz awd 2.0 turbo . All of a sudden no fm stations . Am and Xm fine . Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
I would say that the FM antenna came loose or off of the radio.

gary255

Reaction score
I had the exact same thing happen to me on my 2021 Terrain and the dealer had to replace the antenna under warranty. All good after that.

Brian-Nj

Reaction score
Thanks for info unfortunately number to bumper just expired . Was it the shark fin that they replaced ?

Brian-Nj

Reaction score
Out of warranty I guess I’ll now have a black one . Will probably cost a lot to paint just the fin .

electricdiver

Reaction score
They replaced just the antenna? Or did they also do the wire from antenna to radio?

Brian-Nj

Reaction score
I did it myself got an ac delco one on Amazon for $80 . There are different ones depending on your model .

Brian-Nj

Reaction score
Correction it was $92 when I ordered it I had a little credit on account and paid $80 cause I had $12 in credit .

Members online