Jet Black/Maple Sugar interior?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rathmullan

Reaction score
Anyone have a later model Equinox with the Jet/Black and Maple Sugar interior? If so how is it wearing with you? Are you loving or hating it. Also, what exterior color is on the car and does it go well with the interior?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
I have the black only, but i do like that color combo. I have only seen it on white equinoxes, but i think it would look good with the Cajun Red Tintcoat.

Rathmullan

Reaction score
Thanks Chris! Hard to tell from photos. I guess I'd prefer monotone maple sugar. I find lighter color interiors easier on my eyes as it makes items easier to find. Since I really want the driver assist options available on the Premium I'll have to live with the maple sugar/jet black combo.

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
Thanks Chris! Hard to tell from photos. I guess I'd prefer monotone maple sugar. I find lighter color interiors easier on my eyes as it makes items easier to find. Since I really want the driver assist options available on the Premium I'll have to live with the maple sugar/jet black combo.
If you try to build one on Chevy's website, it will only allow the combo interior with Summit white.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts