I lost my mom, unexpectadly. I need your help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I failed to share with you all that January 9th I lost my mom unexpectedly at the age of 54.

She drove from Raleigh to Greensboro to get some free birds off of CL. Once in the vehicle she thought she was having an anxiety attack. Took a pill and once that didn't work she dialed, 911. She was on the phone with dispatcher for 5 minutes until she went unresponsive. Within 2 more minutes of last communication on the phone the EMS arrived to her lifeless. She was never revived. I can't believe she is gone!

Well we are all doing good now. She left behind my Dad, 16 year old sister, 2 other older brothers and my Son-her first grandson. Along with another grandson that hasn't been born yet.

My sister has been writing a book and she finally finished it. This is where I need your help. She was strong to finish it during these hard months!

If my Mom was still with us she would be proud to know that my sister finished the book she was working on for almost a year.

Her book was Favorited into a group of 24 others. You can pick 5 of the 25 provided pitches relating to the writer's books. My sister wrote #7! That's right, Seven!

http://goteenwriters.blogspot.com/2013/03/pitch-us-your-story-finalists.html?m=1#comment-form

7. Lenora Hood, daughter of Robin Hood, had three successful years thieving. Stealing the prince’s fortune should have been easy, but then she fell in love.

Yes I know, :eek:hno

Please help her make the top 3 picked!

Thanks

bowtieman

Reaction score
So sorry for you loss, I still have my mom alive and can't even imagine what your going through man. I know the day will come when I have to face that :(.

I will help anyway I can with your sisters book!

prheaume

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss, these time are always hard. Be there for your family, stay strong togheter in the adversity !

Reaction score
Re : Lost my mum

Very sorry for your loss, it may take sometime to heal, more than half the things in life come unexpected, she must be in a happier place now, don't worry..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts