I am not crazy, you all are crazy..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score

So what if it’s raining out, at least it’s cool and not 110* and sunny and no wind.
Besides it stopped lightning for the most part and I have all this engery and really need to wash the Terrain.
OK so vote me neighborhood craziest person, I do not care
I FEEL GOOOD NOW…

O and the next time I see you washing your cars and you look your going to pass out I'm going to :happy175: at you

At least I pulled it in the garage to dry it, trying to dry it in the rain is really crazy, I should know I tred to LOL

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
That is probably the way I am going to do it in the morning.... In the rain and then pull it in the garage to dry it off.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
It really worked good as it was just a light rain, did not have to worry about it drying before I got done and leaving water spots.
And was so much cooler.

O and my neighbor did come over to ask me how I was doing, I think she really wanted to see if I had lost my marbles LOL

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
It really worked good as it was just a light rain, did not have to worry about it drying before I got done and leaving water spots.
And was so much cooler.

O and my neighbor did come over to ask me how I was doing, I think she really wanted to see if I had lost my marbles LOL

That's good that she checked on you! She was probably wondering who was covering the light bill if you missed any time at work.

Next time tell her you accept credit or check :p I kid, I kid...

Even if it is hot, as long as my Micro Fiber towel stays wet then I can just about wipe any fun or water spot out.

I sometimes find myself spraying the car down right before drying...

I washed the Nox today and it got rained on a little.. :greenchainsaw:

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
So did the Terrain, now it has water spots all over it.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Members online

No members online now.