Hi everyone. New to the Foum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick32123

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum and wanted to reach out. I am in the market for a new vehicle and it looks like I am leaning towards the 2016 Chevrolet Equinox. I have been doing research and came across this article. Check it out? Let me know what you think.

2016 Chevrolet Equinox Review Covington, GA | Ginn Chevrolet

Any vehicle info you guys could share with me?

Much appreciated!

3fingers

Reaction score
More or less you have the idea about the new Model. Best if you would have test drive to give you an idea how it drive and feel.

CharlianoNOX-LS

Reaction score
Hello, I am brand spanking new, I would like to post here, Is this possible. I have found a great deal of information here helping me with my 2010 NOX-LS as I have found I jumped on the wrong grenade and should have held out for the LT trim level. That being said I would like to start a thread for the LS and how to cope with the shortcomings of its package option(s) I am an ex mechanic as well as an ex-aircraft mechanic and I believe I have found some good stuff through my research on this subject as there is barely anything online that is hiding in plain sight anyways. It's a true struggle being a newbie to the NOX as there are five Nox's per half mile of traffic all over the USA, Yet 1 article per billion sites it seems..Made that up ; ) Pardon me for asking in this thread... (reason for post- Where do I start a new Post?) ; )

-Charlie

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.