Happy new year to every one!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbiggers

Reaction score
Happy New Year everybody!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been really busy with X-Mas and New Year's events. And we also found out we will be expecting a new member of the family next summer:peace:! (Brian started it so I had to be cool like that, too)

I'll try and get on more later and see what you people have been up to in my abscence!

I hope you and your families have a very wonderful and blessed new year!!!

prheaume

Reaction score
happy new year. just come back from my wife's family. I was also the birthday of my sister in law, a lot of restaurant alcohol and everything. finally back home!

wish you everyone a happy 2012, wish you the best!

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been really busy with X-Mas and New Year's events. And we also found out we will be expecting a new member of the family next summer:peace:! (Brian started it so I had to be cool like that, too)

I'll try and get on more later and see what you people have been up to in my abscence!

Congrats.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score

I don't know how I missed this but that is awesome! When are you guys due?

We are June 1st and we just found out its a boy!

Members online